Bryce Leatherwood says he 'loves' Bodie, would have chanted Christian singer's name along with crowd

“The Voice” winner Bryce Leatherwood shared his love for fan-favorite Bodie after fans chanted the latter’s name during the season finale, stressing that he, too, would’ve rooted for his fellow contestant.

Leatherwood, who won season 22 of the popular singing competition show, shared how he felt about the tremendous show of support that Bodie received throughout the season in a recent interview with CinemaBlend.

“I believe everybody out here has got a whole slew of fans, and Bodie just had probably a couple more than me out there in the crowd, you know,” he said. “Hey, that’s cool. I love Bodie, and who’s to blame them? If I was in the crowd I’d be cheering Bodie, too. It’s just a blessing, man. There are so many incredible artists on this season and I’m just glad I get to represent all of them as the winner. I’m very proud to say that.”

Bodie, a Southern California native who runs a media company with his wife and serves as “music coach” for a local Christian university’s worship collective, was a fan favorite throughout the latest season of the show.