Can anyone be saved, or only those who God chooses? Does God force someone to disbelieve? Or does he give us free will to choose?

Can anyone be saved, or only those who God chooses? Does God force someone to disbelieve? Or does he give us free will to choose?

Salvation is provided to everyone because God is love. Because of love, he provides us free will. So we can freely to choose to accept the grace or not. It’s a matter of understanding the attributes of love.

It is a good question.According to the bible, I found both of the opinions are right.on the one hand ,salvation is provided to everyone because God is love. On the other hand, God has rigth to choose the people in his will

God choose everyone. When they believe in God, they can be saved.

This answers that question (good question too!) in one quote:

John 6:37 New American Standard Bible (NASB)
37 All that the Father gives Me will come to Me, and the one who comes to Me I will certainly not cast out.

Sometimes it is hard to understand something that is coming from an all perfect, holy, divine being named God. We do not have it all figured out. But many much more scholarly men than I have wrestled with this question. They “feel the pain too”. (Quote from John MacArthur). But bottom line: every one of them relies on scripture to define what God’s rules are.

And from the above quote, if you are being drawn, you are drawn by the Father and the Son will, in no way, cast you out.

This is a concept that many many Christians seem to like to argue about. There is nothing to argue about. GOD is so vast, His thoughts are above our thoughts, His ways above our ways. We cannot understand GOD fully. We are finite. He is infinite.
This might help: