Can we be sure of Heaven?

I believed I got saved by God. But I am not clear about heaven.

Yes, if you receive Jesus Christ as your Savior, you have the eternal life.

John 1:12 To all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

1 Like

Every one of us can be absolutely sure that we will be in heaven if we have personally committed ourselves to Jesus Christ in an act of faith. The way we can answer for ourselves the question, “Can I be sure of being in heaven?” is by answering the question, “Have I ever personally, specifically, and definitely invited Jesus Christ to come into my life as Savior and Lord?” If I have done that, then on the authority of what God Himself says in His Word I can be absolutely sure of heaven and of an eternity with Jesus Christ. This is the way to be sure of the eternal relationship of love which God offers in Jesus Christ.

We are told in scripture that this other world will be better than anything we have ever experienced here on Earth. For those who believe in Jesus, the promise of heaven is nothing short of rejoicing in the presence of God forever.

yes we need be sure, there is heaven, and we will go