Can we enter Heaven with a little faith like a mustard seed?

Can we enter Heaven with a little faith like a mustard seed?

I’m not sure. It depends on God’s judgement.

i think so. if we have faith on Jesus Christ, we can go to heaven.

1 Like

We can only enter heaven by repenting, and believing on Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior. Believing and repenting are not just one time things. They become a way of life.

Little or big, if faith is there, it is enough. Remember, the mustard seed is not used only to illustrate how small is the seed, but rather how large is the garden tree that it grows into so large that the birds can sit in it’s branches.

Matthew 13:31-32 New American Standard Bible (NASB)
31 He presented another parable to them, saying, “The kingdom of heaven is like a mustard seed, which a man took and sowed in his field; 32 and this is smaller than all other seeds, but when it is full grown, it is larger than the garden plants and becomes a tree, so that the birds of the air come and nest in its branches.”

A mustard seed may be small, but the potential for life is enormous.If we plant it in the ground, the impact it can have when it grows is enormous.If our faith like mustard seed is not a pessimistic thing, but an optimistic thing, because we know that every mustard seed has its vitality. I think our faith in God does not depend on how big or how small, but on how pure.Even a little confidence, but if it is pure, then its value is also great