Can you celebrate Halloween as a Christian?

Can you celebrate holloween as a Christian?
I think the real question is … should you?
First of all it all comes down to free will. You as a Christian still have free will however free will in honor of our flesh always goes bad. We start drifting away from God and fall into our fleshly desires. If you know John Ramirez you’d know he was a satanist before becoming a born again Christian. He spoke in an interview about why you shouldn’t celebrate holloween as a Christian (this coming from a former satanist.) he said you might see it as candy and costumes but really this candy is often times prayed upon and offered to Satan by witches and warlocks just like in the verse
Acts 21:25
But concerning the Gentiles who have believed, we wrote, having decided that they should abstain from meat sacrificed to idols and from blood and from what is strangled and from fornication.”
This candy that is prayed upon to Satan you’re allowing your kids to put into their bodies.
He also spoke on costumes, in the satanists eyes they see this as tricking the kids identities, their purpose and identity has been cancelled unless you renounce it in Jesus name.
Genesis 3:4-5
“And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:
For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.”
Right there and then the devil tricked and robbed them of their identities and purpose.
“The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.” John 10:10
Matthew 24:4
“And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.”
Don’t let people with evil spirit deceive you into thinking holloween is just for fun, realize this didn’t start as a take your kid out to have fun celebration.
October is recorded as the month where the most satanic rituals take place and why is that? Well look at the many Christians who unknowingly are opening spiritual doors and inviting demons into their presence.
1 John 2:15
“Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.”
Holloween is a pagan holiday that started as a day that was celebrated in honor of death and “rebirth” where people would give burnt offerings and call on the “spirits” of passed loved ones believing that they would rejoin them on this day not realizing that the whole time they were really communicating with demons. Later on this day was evolved where people worshipped the “saints” and offered sacrifices to idols. Where the pagan celebration was evolved by the Catholic Church. Later on the celebration would become so big that they would create such things as the ouija board.
Exodus 22:18
“Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.”
Leviticus 7:26-27
“Moreover ye shall eat no manner of blood, whether it be of fowl or of beast, in any of your dwellings.”
Deuteronomy 18:10-12
“There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch.
Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.
For all that do these things are an abomination unto the Lord: and because of these abominations the Lord thy God doth drive them out from before thee.”
Leviticus 19:31
“Do not turn to mediums or seek out spiritists, for you will be defiled by them. I am the Lord your God.”
As a Christian you can’t walk with God while holding hands with the devil. Satanists laugh at us because of Christians parents allowing their kids to be exposed to their traps once a year freely.

Rene Franco

https://www.destinyimage.com/.../former-satan-worshipper

Doug Parkkonen

Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.Ephesians 5:11 (NIV)

Doug Parkkonen

Do not give the devil a ·way to defeat you [foothold; opportunity].Ephesians 4:27 (EXB)

Doug Parkkonen

Really loving the verses everyone is putting down! Just goes to show there no room at all for the kingdom of darkness in the heart of the church God bless you brothers and sisters!

Rene Franco

I don’t … have a large dog and he is my excuse why I don’t answer that doorbell. He scares the children because of his size. But he is an angel from the Lord . Non aggressive and sweet . God doesn’t make junk. It’s a day of Satan. And I will not celebrate the dark angel.

Catharine Szwedo

I take the day to remind my kids there is a GOD and there is a devil. Really you can’t believe in one without the other. As far as the devil you can only pick one side is this the path you want?? It is only a reminder. It is how you partake in it that counts.

Jennifer Heddinger

Do any of you make an effort on November the 1st to tell your children it is all saints Day, I used to let my children know that it is evil , because of the devil is scared as we approach All saints Day. There is a very real hidden meaning behind it all. I buy sweet for little ones that come early with their mum’s, then my door is closed tight and locked. Because I live in a community which is rare these days and we know our neighbours. I was not allowed to go trick a treats as a child. Which I totally understand. God bless and happy all saints Day. X

Jennie Weston