Can you imagine what that will be like? I mean nowhere else in the Bible are we told that heaven is ever silent

Revelation 8:1 And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.
Can you imagine what that will be like? I mean nowhere else in the Bible are we told that heaven is ever silent. That means even the beast that cry Holy, Holy, Holy day and night without rest is silent.
I wonder what they are looking at when they are silent? Is it God, in anticipation to what is coming next? Or is it at the people that are upon the earth, in what getting ready to happen to them and their response? I don’t know but it may be the only time ever that heaven will be silent.
And think about the weight of that silence. Sometime silence is harder and heavier than noise and even arguing. I’m not saying that this silence is a bad thing but we need to take that scripture very seriously. For something to have that much weight to silence all the worshipping in heaven. That is serious.
O LORD, open our eyes to see and ears to hear Your call.
Jesus name, Amen.

Steven Richardson

Amazing.

Alan Jorgensen

I have heard it explained that what is coming next is so terrible that heaven itself cannot speak

Jayne Fleming

Amen and Amen to that.

Andrechia Oliphant

Amen!!!

Anita Silva

That is “chilling’” silence.Lord, have mercy.

Ben De Castro

Amen!

Debbie Roark

Wow

Kimberly Faith