Can you Please explain God's destiny for a person?

Can you Please explain God’s destiny for a person?

God’s destiny is to love and save all men. And everyone is in God’s destiny. However, man does not want to follow the destiny of God, but follow his own desire. He is not in God’s wonderful destiny if he does not return to God.

God has a plan for every believer’s life for sure. God does intervene at times and does work supernaturally in our lives. We are told in the Bible many things about this:

We are told God knew us before we were ever born and that we are fearfully and wonderfully made. We are told we are surrounded by angels as believers.

We still have free will and can mess up God’s plans for us by our choices and actions. We are faced with choices and decisions almost every moment of our waking lives. They can all affect our future. We can miss our destiny and we can miss God. That is the bad part about free will.

God has a plan for you, but you must be in tune with Him to discover what it is and follow through on it

Thank you for answering my question. That is very graceful. i hope i can overcome the difficulty.

You know that God has something good in store for you. You don’t believe he intends you to live a life of painful drudgery in which each day is a total drag. After all, the Bible is chock full of passages about joy. While this certainly doesn’t mean that every single day is a parade and circus, it does mean that an overall sense of gladness should permeate your life.

In Psalm 63:7, David said, “…for you have been my help, and in the shadow of your wings I will sing for joy.” How can you get to that place? Where, instead of wandering aimlessly through life, you’re actually singing for joy (or just making a joyful noise if you’re not the singing type)?

First I will explain God’s love for this person, because this is the basis of our faith. Without understanding God’s love, we cannot understand God’s destiny and may misunderstand God. And God’s destiny is aslo a destiny of love. So we should have faith on God’s love first which could be known through the Bible and Jesus Christ.