Can you show the power to drive out demons and heal diseases just as the Lord Jesus and the apostles did?

Can you show the power to drive out demons and heal diseases just as the Lord Jesus and the apostles did?

No, I can’t. I hope that I could heal diseases for sick people with the name of Jesus Christ.

No, I do not have that ability. But when I pray to God, I believe that God’s power will restore him.

No one on earth can. These ended with that time. The Word of God to us in complete. It is all in the Holy Bible, scripture. The Word of God. Read it. Understand that we are called to believe are we not? What should we believe?

John 1:1-5 New International Version (NIV)
The Word Became Flesh
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

Jesus Christ has already done the work on the cross and ascended into heaven. Read the Bible as that is the Word, and the Word who became flesh is Jesus Christ. Eat and drink on it’s pages daily. Believe the miracles that were God’s way of showing us what is from Him so that we also understand that which is not is not from Him.

Read the very last part of the Bible, and understand it’s serious WARNING:

Revelation 22:18-19
18 I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to that person the plagues described in this scroll. 19 And if anyone takes words away from this scroll of prophecy, God will take away from that person any share in the tree of life and in the Holy City, which are described in this scroll.

We do not “show power” because God is not working through anyone but through His Son, Jesus Christ, who has a whole book written about Him where you can find all you need to know about Him to believe on Him. One must repent and believe to be saved.

After that, all answered prayers (and that’s God’s sovereignty in deciding which to answer, and which to say no to) are all to the glory of GOD, not man!!!

Nope, I`m not the Saint.

i cannot show this though Bible say i can do those.

If you are been tormented by demonic spirits/demons and need help. I recommend Daily Mercy to you , because I’ve been set free by it. Its the most extensive online deliverance program available. www.ricardowatson.com , look for Daily Mercy tab and click schedule a call