Casting all your anxiety on Him, because He cares for you

Much of the time people come to God their minds are set on the wrong that they have done or the good deeds they have done in this life. This all relates to the word that they heard which causes them to rely on their fleshly rights or wrongs. Both are defilement, because neither relies on grace through faith in Jesus Christ.

You will find that many times in the Bible people would tear their clothes and put ashes on their heads. This was a physical act of showing humility before God, as in “I in myself am nothing”. In the same way, we are to approach this spiritually, coming to God in humility with nothing to offer but an empty man ready to receive His mercy and loving kindness through our acceptance of His Son Jesus Christ whom He sent even while we were still in our sin. You see, God sent a love offering to you before you even had a consciousness of these things. He loved you because you are a son or a daughter in His eyes. Accept the love gift of God through Jesus Christ our Lord, you will not be put to shame.

1 Peter 5:7
“Casting all your anxiety on Him, because He cares for you.”

Hello, dear @Natalia
I loved your post! It’s such an astonishing feeling to think about how much God loves us… How much he forgives and gives to us every day! We must and should be more grateful, better childrens as he deserves it! He loves us so so much and even though we constantly dissapoint him, he never stops believing in us… He cares to much!
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.

Hi there, @Natalia! Thank you for sharing this.
I really am amazed about how God works. He is constantly loving us unconditionally and giving us blessings every day. I know that He loves each and every one of us because He created us with His own image. Remember that God knows who you are and what your mission in life is. We are the ones who will act towards the goal of spreading His goodness. God will always be by our side no matter what happens! Always choose good.