China orders Christians to renounce faith in Jesus & worship President Xi Jinping instead

China has ordered Christian villagers to renounce their faith in Jesus and worship the nation’s Communist Party leaders instead.

Chinese authorities visited Christian homes in Linfen in the northern province of Shanxi in April and told residents who were on welfare benefits that they had to take down all crosses, and replace any displays of Jesus with portraits of Chairman Mao and President Xi Jinping, according to religious freedom magazine, Bitter Winter.

Any Christians who refused to comply with the demand had their welfare subsidies annulled.

One local pastor reported to Bitte Winter: “All impoverished households in the town were told to display Mao Zedong images. The government is trying to eliminate our belief and wants to become God instead of Jesus.”

In one village, a Christian from the state-sponsored Three-Self Church reported how authorities forcefully eliminated all Christian imagery including any images of Jesus in his home. Officials replaced the images with a portrait of Mao Zedong.

Hello, dear @FaithinGod
This is very sad and it makes me angry. This is a very hard and bad sin, to be honest with so much of the information I read and know about China, maybe it could be an exaggeration but the devil walks on there. There’s so many sinful activities done by their government. I pray to God to give strength to the Chinese of good and to take out of power these sinful ones.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.

1 Like