Christ has released you,and you are now free to be IRREVERSIBLY right with God

Christ has released you,and you are now free to be IRREVERSIBLY right with God. No matter what you do, you will always be blameless, holy, and without fault. So now that you are HOLY NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO, USE YOUR FREEDOM to LOVE OTHERS and DO WHAT’S RIGHT as much as possible!

Mike Ryan

Murder?? Rapist?? No matter what you do??? Your Holy ??? Adultery?? Fornication??? NO limit do whatever you want to do and your Holy?? Bad fruit is NOT Good fruit. Let us NOT be deceived your actions matter.1 Corinthians 6:9-109 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God.Galatians 5:19-2119 Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness, 20 idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies, 21 envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Rick Kennedy

Matthew 5:8 blessed are the pure of heart for they shall see God .I have seen God on the throne and sat on gold steps beneath God on the throne, he does wear a crown…and sit in his throne on the top of a mountain…

Jeff Oakgrove

Thinking they were wise they became fools .

Fernando Silva

For it is no secret what God has done for others he will do for.you…

Jeff Oakgrove