Christ is the One Who Gives Me Strength I need to Do Whatever I Must Do

Reflection from GFGC Youths

“Christ is the one who gives me strength I need to do whatever I must do.” - Philippians 4:13

Our God is the one who goes before us, who goes behind us. He leads us in every thing we do for Him. He shows us the right path, He is the ‘Tour Guide’ of our life. Wherever we go, He guides us. Whenever we’re weak, He motivates us in the way that the world cannot gives us. He is all the we ever need to fulfill every task.

Hello @Rebecca Yes amen! God will give the strength to do His will and we will never be overwhelmed doing His work. If God calls us to do it, we will not lack resources, skill, talent, or skill to do it in His name. When we realize that Christ living in us is our ever-present source to lean on we can overcome the world by faith.

In whatever I do in life, I have noticed that if I do it with Christ and ask for His guidance, things go better. Indeed, Christ is the one who gives us strength! We are weak when He is not with us. This just shows how much we need Jesus Christ in our lives, how simple a task may be, we need Him.

This is really a good message for a devotion, thank you Ms. @Rebecca. This is the first time I read this verse using this translation, and one word caught my eyes while reading it; the word “must”. It showed me a new perspective about this verse, there are times in our life that we need to do certain things which are very important. But because of doubts and fears, we fail to perform and achieve the desired outcome. The work that must be done will never be done because of lack of confidence, but through this the “must” will be accomplished; because God promised to be our strength and He will help us.