CHRIST JESUS ALONE IS MY RIGHT STANDING AND SECURITY. Does anyone else have this testimony?

My boast is in Jesus Christ! He made me righteous for ever when He offered His life for mine on that cross- IRREVERSIBLY securing my salvation FOREVER by FINISHING the work in my behalf… Yes, because he is alive, my salvation is secure. I am in Christ and so because he lives, I live. He gave me everLASTING life and permanently sealed me with the Holy Spirit of PROMISE which is my GUARANTEE of salvation. He erased ALL THE SINS of my life and PERMENANTLY NEUTRALIZED the 10 COMMANDMENTS that were against me- He makes it so my sins no longer are being counted towards me. CHRIST JESUS ALONE IS MY RIGHT STANDING AND SECURITY.
Does anyone else have this testimony?
#RightwithGod

Mike Ryan

Those that are arrogant that are to exalted in ignorance refusing to turn from Sin, to much pride to confess sin, unrepentance heart who refuse to confess Sin are living IN Sin IN Flesh, Holy Spirit does not dwell IN the Prideful Rebellious people.1 John 1:9If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Rick Kennedy

Mathew 5:17-18, 17) “Think not that I have come to destroy the law or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill” 18) For verily I say unto you, Till HEAVEN AND EARTH PASS, one jot or tittle shall in no wise pass From the Law, till ALL BE FULLFILLED. Is it ok to steal? Murder, have another god before Heavenly Father? HATE YOUR PARENTS? Think about it…

William Bynum

1 Peter 4:1-2Christ’s Example to Be Followed4 Therefore, since Christ suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves also with the same mind, for he who has suffered in the flesh has ceased from sin, 2 that he no longer should live the rest of his time in the flesh for the lusts of men, but for the will of God.

Rick Kennedy