Christian Living, How do we steward money?

How do we steward money?

Hi there @theenaocay! In order to become a good steward of your money, you should learn how to tithe to the church, budget and save for your family first, keep spare money around so that you have an emergency fund if someone is in need. And lastly, be wary of debt. :blush:

1 Like

Personally, I save something to give to the church as we can read in I Corinthians 16:1-2
1Co 16:1 Now concerning the collection for the saints, as I have given order to the churches of Galatia, even so do ye.
1Co 16:2 Upon the first day of the week let every one of you lay by him in store, as God hath prospered him, that there be no gatherings when I come.

There are a lot of practical guidelines in how to spend your money, for example, plan ahead to make a profit.
Proverbs 21:5
The plans of the diligent lead surely to abundance, but everyone who is hasty comes only to poverty.

Before you invest, study it carefully, for example, when investing in real estate.

Pro 31:16 She considers a field and buys it; with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard.

Before the virtuous woman purchased the field, she considers it first.

The Bible has a lot of other verses that offers practical guidelines in spending our money.

Thank you! I appreciate it.