Christian miracles that science can't explain!

Hello, dear friends, today I saw a very interesting article and wanted to share it with you:

On these modern times, we sometimes forget about the miracles that the Lord can and does in our daily lives. Maybe because the science or the logic to which we have become accustomed says to us that they are impossible. But of course they are, they are impossible to us, not to God. That’s what the article is about, please read it when you can and if you have felt, heard or lived a miracle don’t be shy and share it here with all of us!
Be safe.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero

2 Likes

The third one in the list was turned into a movie, about a boy who fell into an icy stream but was resuscitated after 2 hours! I didn’t see the movie but my son did and he said it was powerful.

This begs the question: Is God selective and discriminating in when and for whom He performs His miracles? Surely we can’t question God’s sovereignty, but for the sake of trying to know God better, I ponder on this question.

2 Likes

I agree with you sir, people have become too knowledgeable about almost anything. We want to have an explanation on anything that happens around us. Having this belief that if something miraculous or amazing happens but no corresponding explanation then it might not be true or it might be bogus. Nowadays people also have certain attitude that if something wonderful and it doesn’t favor them, then that wonderful incident will never be good enough. Just like what happened in the first article, people would question that if that was a miracle from God then why did God allow the mother to die. This is what we should learn as children of God, in Psalm 115:3 our God is in the heavens and he does as he wishes. He will perform miracles but it is He who will decide what will be that miracle.

1 Like

@Luis_Ruiz: Thanks for this article Sir! There are still people who do not believe in miracles and claimed it as co-incident and luck, they require proof in order to have faith. But for me if we believe and read the Bible, we know that God is a miracle-working God. And he is not limited in any degree because He is totally sovereign.

1 Like

Thanks for this my friend it so glad to hear that Jesus is moving and do a miracle in everyones life I thank God because he saved me and loved me before i am slave in sins I thank God for that miracle.

1 Like

“If you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘move from here to there’ and it will move.” (Matthew 17:20). This is a good article to ponder on. We are bombarded with all the negativity in this world that we forget how faith can move mountains. We forget that nothing is impossible with God. Their testimonies awakens us of the truth, that God never sleeps, he is working everyday. Let us have faith and never stop believing.

1 Like

Dear @kbadum
I love that quote so much, it has always been one of my favorite Bible read from the beggining I started listening on the church when I was a child hehe. In fact I wanted to discuss it in another subject, I may create later or tomorrow. It’s powerful, because it’s not like we would have super powers, is that by believing by having faith, God will gave us anything we want. I love it.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero

Hello @eestioko
I’m glad you liked the article, your relation with God is something only you can get or understand, but I gladly give you my opinion on it. God has a path for each of us, but he doesn’t force us to walk in that way, because he gave us free will. By that we can do as we please, that’s why we can sin (even thought we know we shouldn’t), when God feels your life on earth must not end or something shouldn’t happen the way is resolving then he acts as a miracle. Remember that he has his own relation with each one of us, and he decides how, what and when some things happen to us, even if we don’t understand it.
This of course is something you must understand and talk to him by your own accord.
Kind regards

Definitely, I agree with @kbadum on this quote:
In the Bible Jesus said, “If you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘move from here to there’ and it will move.” (Matthew 17:20).

Miracles happen when you believe in God. Your faith can move mountains.

@Luis_Ruiz “Our faith can move mountains.”
I have come to recognize that at times I have only asked God to move mountains out of my way, so my life could be more comfortable, instead of asking him to move me so my faith could be stronger. If our faith is strong enough that we believe it can and will move a mountain, it should move us too.

1 Like

Right now science is still competing what miraclesl was. They are explaining everything that it is not a miracle its science. In Some point i agree with them as long as they are saying some fact that i will understand.
But some of them just want to prove that God Doesn’t exist. When i get in this situation i remember the bible verse saying 2 Corinthians 5:7
“For we walk by faith, not by sight.”

2 Likes

No matter how much research scientists do, they are still a lot of things they cannot explain. Deep down inside they know something more powerful have done such miracles. There are truly happenings where no man can explain, only the Lord God can.

Yes, unfortunately, there are some people who want to prove that science made everything happen. They think what other people believe to be a miracle is just something to be discovered by science soon. :frowning:

Hi there, @eestioko do you mean the movie Breakthrough? It is a very nice and moving movie I really really love it.

Tragedy strikes when Joyce Smith’s adopted son, John, falls through the ice on a frozen lake in Missouri. Trapped underwater for more than 15 minutes, rescuers bring John back to the surface and rush him to the nearest hospital. While doctors fear the worst, the 14-year-old boy continues to fight for his life as Joyce, her husband and their pastor stay by his bedside and pray for a miracle.

Is this the one?

We are in #𝑹𝑬𝑽𝑰𝑽𝑨𝑳! here now, Look at the 𝑺𝒉𝒆𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒉 𝑮𝒍𝒐𝒓𝒚 manifesting among us. This is impossible with camera lighting or even editing. God is manifesting His Presence in His Glorious Light! Come and see what God is doing on #𝑴𝒊𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒆𝑴𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏 in Revival River! We have been experiencing miracles, signs and wonders !!! find Revival River in Va. on facebook. We are having Revival Meetings Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays

Facebook
Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

…He was transfigured before them.
His clothes became shining, exceedingly white, like snow, such as no launderer on earth can whiten them. Mark 9:2-3. / and He was transfigured before them. His face shone like the sun, and His clothes became as white as the light. Matt 17:2 / As He prayed, the appearance of His face was altered, and His robe became white and glistening.
Luke 9:29