Christians and muslims are we serving one God?

following-Christ-as-a-Muslim

Many a times we tend to hear that Christians and Muslims serve one God. This is because both Christianity and Islam trace the roots of their faith to one person -Abraham. What are some of your views about this topic?

Are Christians and Muslims serve the same God? If yes, why? If no, please post some of your reasons for believing so.

Christians and Muslims do not sherving the same God. Although both Christians and Muslims believe that there is only one God, and that he is the “one, eternal, loving, omnipotent, creator of heaven and earth”, their common point of view ends there.

In fact, there are many fundamental differences between the Christian view of God and the Muslim view of God.Such as:

1,Christians believe that God is the Trinity; muslims do not believe that Allah is the trinity.
2, christians believe that God is love, Muslims do not believe that Allah is love;
3,Christians do not believe that evil was created by God; muslims believe that good and evil were both created by Allah
4,The Christian belief in God emphasizes the relationship between man and Himself; the Muslim Allah does not.

Besides, there are many differences between the two.

1 Like

Yes there is only one God. As a Christian, I believe that God is Omnipotent, He is the King of kings and Lord of lords.

Our Belief Concerning the Bible:
We believe the Bible to be the inspired and only infallible written Word of God.

Our Belief Concerning God:
We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons, God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Ghost.

Our Belief Concerning Sin:
We believe that the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance, and faith in the precious blood of Jesus Christ, and accepting the gospel according to
Romans 10:9-10

3 Likes

Assalamualaikum… May the peace blessing and mercy of the Creator be with you… Knowledge is power and power is understanding… So I’ll plainly put it to you so you may fully understand we as Muslims worship the one and only creator of the heavens the Earth the universe everything in between… So I’ll put a freeze out there you’ll never be able to refute in every Muslim will stand by… We as Muslims worship praise and honor first and foremost above anything else that which created you. How are you dispute me when I worship that which created you… You may call what you please by any name and you may act as you please by any ritual… Still with our hearts Body and Soul Faith Trust and Believe we worship we praise and we honor the Creator of all that exists.

Well put Matilyn_James-Burks. One God but a very loving God… No other way but through forgiveness through Jesus Christ our Lord… I cannot see how anywhere in the Bible any mention of Alah or Mohammed.I cannot understand if we serve the same God why is our God so full of love for His children, but their God tells them to kill people who don’t follow Islam… Where is the love and peace then that God portrays and shows…?

2 Likes

I trust this man’s answer more than my own (though I agree with what he says):
Pastor John Macarthur Anecdote - Witnessing to a Muslim in a Flight (sharing Gospel in a plane)

https://youtu.be/pP6M7OqnciA

Hope this is helpful.

1 Like

No, i do not think so. we believe in God is love which Jesus Christ shows. They do not.

https://www.christianpost.com/news/do-muslims-and-christians-worship-the-same-god-jd-greear-answers.html?fbclid=IwAR28mfvB1Z2trL3HvJtztLd3cYJuPiIQ5zRaa1nyZZD5TFHXMvStJC1umvc

J.D. Greear Answers :grin:

It is often assumed that the God of Islam is a fierce war-like deity, in contrast to the God of Christianity and Judaism, who is one of love and mercy. And yet, despite the manifest differences in how they practise their religions, Jews, Christians and Muslims all worship the same God.