Christians are kings and priests and we are to reign on the earth

Christians are kings and priests and we are to reign on the earth.

Abraham Egbon

Scripture please.

Chance Lollar

yes but the reign is among believers in the body of Christ not the sinners.

Doloum Mulak

There is only one king my friend. And God said my kingdom is not of this world

Paul Haller

Taken from The Revelation chap 5:10 King James Bible. Note the context…“And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.”

James Francis James

This expression refers to Christians in the afterlife and there’s truth to it

Richard Byron Mator

I think Abraham Egbon caughting Rev 1:6 but here is Gill’s commentary on that ". The Alexandrian copy, and Complutensian edition, read, “a kingdom, priests”; and the Vulgate Latin version, “a kingdom and priests”; and the Arabic version, “a kingdom of priesthood”; reference seems to be had to Exodus 19:6, “and ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests”; which the Jerusalem Targum renders, “ye shall be unto me”, מלכין וכהנין, “kings and priests”; and so the Targum of Jonathan ben Uzziel paraphrases it thus, “and ye shall be before me”, מלכין, “kings” crowned with a crown, וכהנין, “and priests” ministering. Hence it is a common saying with the Jews, that all Israelites are the sons of kingsF15Misn. Sabbat, c 14 sect 9. T. Bab. Sabbat, fol 67 1 & 111 1 & 128 1. Raya Mehimna in Zohar in Lev xii 1 ; and sometimes their doctors are called מלכי תורה, "kings of the law"F16Shirhashirim Rabba, fol 1 2. Vid. Jarchium in. Psal lxviii 14 : and they ascribe the same thing to the word of the Lord as is here attributed to Jesus Christ: so the Targum of Jonathan on Deuteronomy 28:13 paraphrases the words,

Marven Gallarde