Christians picketing outside abortion clinics but never outside the foster care agencies who have 80% of kids going into the sex trafficking cult

I see so called Christians picketing outside abortion clinics but never outside the foster care agencies who have 80% of kids going into the sex trafficking cult because it’s been found out that the agencies and world wide child sharing devils are in cahoots with one another.
To administration:
I understand if you don’t wanna share this.

Rachel Mander

Picketing outside of foster care agencies does not bring back parents. Becoming a part of the foster care system and fighting the sex trade business is how Christian’s are helping here. They are doing these things. Abortion picketing is to prevent something that is potentially preventable by changing someones heart in a moment. You see the differences I’m sure.

Brandilyn Chalmers

You keep blanketing all Christians with this subject. I’m not sure what you have or have not witnessed. There are several Christian organizations out there for abortion prevention as well as foster children and trafficked women and children. If you feel passionate about this than find a group and volunteer with it. They could use all the help they can get

Sarah Midd

Plenty of Christian organisations and Christians helping these children. What have you done for these children?

Anne Barillaro

Yyy

Janemaree Baker

So, in your reasoning, abortion will get rid of sex trafficking?

Active Life Transformation

Why don’t u step up to the plate? it might be your calling

Lyndon Fransham

Prayers

Carolyn James