Come close to God, and God will come close to you. Amen

Come close to God, and God will come close to you. Amen

1 Like

Amen ! God doesn’t just call us to draw near for His own benefit. Drawing near to Gof and walking in the spirit are a lifestyle a lifestyle of victory. The more you abide in God’s Word and in His presence, the more you will hear His voice and the more victorious and successful you will be in every area of life.

Hello @SaltandLight Amen! God doesn’t turn us away and He is not turned off by whatever condition we may have. He says wash your hands of sin which makes your insides dirty. Stop pretending you don’t need God and quit trying to have one foot in two worlds. Say a quite yes to God and watch Him move closer to you. Stop doubting this because it’s keeping your from the life of love and acceptance you have been wanting all your life for. You are accepted because you are loved and you are loved because you are His. So, come near because there is nothing to fear. If you reach out your hand to God, He will grab it and pull you close. Then you will experience an intimacy and a security that will change your life.

1 Like

Amen! @SaltandLight. When we come nearly to Jesus, we will receive the healing that we are praying for. Although it is not fast as we think but surely we will claim it in his timing. Sometimes I become weak with my decisions but I see that it is favor to what God is telling me and to where He directed me. I thank God because I am still awake everyday. When I prayed in Him regards to my decisions in my career I think God has a better plans for me and move forward. Maybe now it is not yet clear but God will look forward about His plans to me.

Let us move our hearts closer and closer to God because a man without God is nothing. God is just waiting for us to come and surrender to Him. God doesn’t judge us no matter how many mistakes we have made. He choose us not because of what we have done but for what we can do. Submit ourselves and then to Him, He will wash our hands, our sins and purify our hearts. He will give us joy and lift us up. Place ourselves trustingly under God’s protection. Obey His words and trust His plans.

Hi @SaltandLight! How are you today?
Amen to this. Let us surrender ourselves to God and pray to Him everyday. God is a loving and merciful God. No matter what choices we make in life, He will be there watching over us. So make good choices and continue spreading His goodness.

1 Like

Hello, dear @SaltandLight
Yes! So much truth on these words! If you want to feel God then you have to look for him! Sometimes people ask why God doesn’t show, but have they tried to look for him? To open their eyes? We don’t like to work for what we want. If we want God, then let’s look for God.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.

Yes, we also have to do our part and go to the Lord God, create a bond with Him, talk to Him, praise Him, and of course obey and respect Him and His commandments. God want what is best for us all.