Come near to God and he will come near to you

James4:8 Come near to God and he will come near to you. Wash your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded.

Hello, dear @FaithinGod
I like this a lot! This is a great message to those friends that doubt or lack faith, they may say that they don’t feel God or that they don’t really believe, but the truth is he’s always there, you just need to open your heart to see him and he will come even near to you! Filling you with joy!
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.

Yes! God is just patiently waiting for us to come to Him. Even if we sin and sometimes say harsh words against Him, He forgives us and still wait for us to call His name and ask for help. We are beyond blessed to have Him as our Lord and Savior.

When we are struggling with hurts, habits, and hang-ups, let us come and submit fully to God. He is coming right alongside us, helping to pick up our messes and telling us that his unfailing love is always there. God will be with us no matter what happens.
He will help us out: “Surely your goodness and unfailing love will pursue me all the days of my life, and I will live in the house of the Lord forever” - Psalm 23:6 NLT
God’s goodness will provide and protect. God’s mercy will pardon and forgive. God’s goodness will supply. God’s mercy will soothe. God’s goodness will help. God’s mercy will heal us. Goodness that God gives us good things in life that we don’t even deserve. Mercy that God holds back the condemnation we deserve.

Amen to that @FaithinGod we need to come to Him and let God to be the author of our Life because we cant do nothing in our own way we need God and Remember God will lead you where He wants you to be,but you have to talk to Him daily to see where He wants you to go,The key is prayer.

If you believe in a God who controls the big things, you have to believe in a God who controls the little things. It is we, of course, to whom things look little or big. The LORD your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult over you with loud singing." - Zephaniah 3:17