Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest

1 Like

We may encounter a lot of troubles and a lot of struggles as we battle the journey called life, we may experience a lot of frustrations upon hitting our goal and dreams, we may stumble and fall upon achieving our success and give up; one thing we should remember…we must not lose our hope and courage because God is always there to lift us up…we must learn to unload things we can’t carry and let God help us…

Surrender to God. Surrender and let go of whatever load or burden that keeps weighing us down. Let us surrender all the heaviness and all the pain to Him. For He will give us hope and strength. His faithfulness and love triumph over every worry, doubt, fear and panic we have. We don’t have to carry all this burden all alone. Because we are not alone. We have God and He will never let us go through all the battles alone. We just need to reach out to Him.

Thank you for sharing this.
We are all facing a scary situation today but this does not mean we should give up. The Lord has a plan for us and we should believe in Him. We shall lift up all our worries to Him because He will take it away and give you what you need. Remember to pray to the Lord for strength and courage to face this battle. May we ask this through our Lord, Amen.

Thank you so much for reminding us of this loving and compassionate invitation from God. Amidst this global pandemic, issue of racism, and massive financial problem we are all affected and somehow we have been made fatigued. But as Christians we can find ultimate rest, we can recharge and refresh our exhaustion and that is the hands and presence of our almighty father. So let us take advantage and avail for ourselves of God’s grace.

Hello its true we can rest in God’s arms. Once I knew what it was to rest upon the rock of God’s promises, and it was indeed a precious resting place, but now I rest in His grace. He is teaching me that the bosom of His love is a far sweeter resting-place than even the rock of His promises.

Christ’s invitation to the weary and heavy laden is a call to begin life over again upon a new principle upon His own principle. Watch My way of doing things, He says. “Follow Me. Take life as I take it. Be meek and lowly, and you will find Rest.”

Thank you for this wonderful verse, @Jenny. Whenever I feel lost and confused, God really does help. He gives you rest, He lets you rest and He will work on your life. Our Lord God understands our struggles in life. He pays attention to every second of our life and cheers for us.

I remember the Movie of moses which is “The Ten Commandments” if im not mistaken.
When moses helping the people of God to go in the Land of Promise.

You are to help your brothers until the LORD gives them rest, as he has done for you, and until they too have taken possession of the land that the LORD your God is giving them. After that, you may go back and occupy your own land, which Moses the servant of the LORD gave you east of the Jordan toward the sunrise.
— Joshua 1:14-15