Connect to God! The PW is PRAYER

1 Like

Hello @FaithinGod Yes! In order to have a relationship with Him, we must first be in tune with God’s plan for our lives. We can discern what that plan is. It is through prayer that I have made some of the most important decisions of my life so far, discerning my choice of college, my major, and so many other important life decisions.It is so easy to forget, but prayer is one of the most necessary aspects of the Christian life. I must admit that I find it difficult to keep up a healthy prayer life at times. Unfortunately, prayer can be neglected so effortlessly, especially when the busyness of life takes over. I have been realizing, though, that taking the time to reflect is one of the best ways to hear God’s voice. It allows us to slow down and live in the present moment.

Hello @FaithinGod Yes AMEN! Prayer needs to be real and straight from the heart. God already knows everything that’s going on with us, and it’s impossible to be phony or hide anything from him. We simply need to be honest and pour out our hearts to him. “Give ear to my words, O Lord, consider my meditation. Hearken unto the voice of my cry, my King, and my God: for unto thee will I pray” (Psalm 5:1, 2).

We are always connected to the internet even when we are asleep, we leave our wifi open. However, the internet doesn’t give us spiritual nourishment all the time depending on the site we visit and amount of time we consume. Sometimes we spend more time in the internet than in our personal time with God. This is a reminder that we should maximize our time connecting with God in prayer. We all need to be refueled with wisdom and love every day.

Hello, dear @FaithinGod
Awesome image!! I love it so much. I will share it with my sister, it will surely interest her as it’s something more actual and youngish. It really is a truth we forget sometimes, to connect to the Lord is the easiest things on the world, we just need to pray! Talk to him! He’s always listening, he’s always there for us. Because he loves us too much!
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.

@FaithinGod thank you because, it is not hard to connect with God. we can connect with him through prayers, we can say our praises thank yous also our cries, lamentations and pains by prayers. We dont have any reasons not to talk to him. I believe that every words that we came from our mouth is a form of prayer, thank you God for this.