Could you try to use the Scripture to explain some news you have seen in newspaper recently?

Using the Scripture to interpret our lives is important. Could you try to use the Scripture to explain some news you have seen in newspaper recently?

Last month, there was a bus accident happened in Chongqing, China, 15 people died. The cause of this accident was one passenger tried to strike the driver because of some unhappy conversations. There were lots of comments about this accident, many people criticized the foolishness of the driver and the other one passenger, also the selfishness of other passengers. It sounded like they all deserved the death because of their mistakes and wrong doings. However, as I observed this news, rather to criticize I felt so much pitiful for them. It’s easy for people to focus on the surface and outward causes, but God sees the inward and root. This accident is just a glimpse that how man needs God and his salvation. People can try to correct their outward actions, but cannot cleanse their inward soul. Only when a person repents and he can live a right life.

yes, always, now it is full of vilent, and i always see people lost temper and do bad things.

No. None of the Bible, including the book of Revelation, is meant to be read side by side with a daily newspaper, or any other periodical.

Read the Bible to understand GOD not “our lives”. God is the focus, Jesus is the Way the Truth and the Life, we are merely recipients of God’s amazing grace. The Bible is not a horoscope: don’t insult God (for that is indeed an insult to Him as it is sorcery or mysticism) by using His Holy Word as some kind of tarot card deck.