Dear Heavenly Father, please watch over my brothers and sisters right now even as they sleep

Dear Heavenly Father, please watch over my brothers and sisters right now even as they sleep. Clear their minds and thoughts were they can think straight and make good sound choices tomorrow when they get up. Lord put in them the desire and will to serve You and do the things that glorify and honor You.
Lord please be with the sick and the poor. Comfort those in the hospital and those that have lost family members and close friends. Please strengthen those that will receive bad news today and help them to fall upon You for strength and comfort. Lord it goes on and on the needs of this world. And You Lord are capable and able to fulfill all needs simultaneously. But many times it is in the hardships, the lost jobs, the passing of love ones, the loss of worldly possessions that we see and feel You the greatest. So I don’t ask You to prevent these bad things from happening but to show Yourself to them when it does. Help them to fall upon You and learn of Your peace and eternal joy. That joy that passes all understanding that only comes from You.
Thank You LORD for all that You do and all that You are.
Jesus name, Amen.
Psalms 31:3 For thou art my rock and my fortress; therefore for thy name’s sake lead me, and guide me.

Steven-Michelle Richardson

Amen praise The Lord !!!

Tonya Hoy

In Jesus nameI pray amen

Lilian Feeney

Read Philippians 3 v1-3 and turn into book of Acts 20 verse 28 throuh 31

Sizo Khalipha