Decision to fly away to the Lord

Jesus calls your name this day :warning:
Would you allow him to embrace? :white_check_mark::white_check_mark:
:airplane: He will take you to a place of endurance!! And he​:x::x:never​:x::x: ever leaves you :red_circle:orphan!

批注 2020-03-26 201404

sweet

Sometimes we wonder whether our decisions are sound good. For assurance, we must turn to the Word of God. When our decisions cause envying and strife, the Bible teaches this wisdom is not from God. Godly wisdom brings peace, mercy and produces good fruit.

James 3:14-18 KJV But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth. This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish. For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work. But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy. And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace.

Hello there, dear @Christian_Topics
I loved the video!! I like how the artistic expression can be used to praise the Lord, and even technology, this is why what the world needs is more promotion and education about the virtues of God in our daily lives.
I really would embrace Jesus if he were to call me, even though I feel I haven’t accomplish much things on this world, who am I to doubt of the Lord will? He always knows best, and he acts always of pure love.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero

Hi there! Thank you for the video @Christian_Topics
That is a really powerful video. God is indeed everywhere and He has plans for us. Putting into action His teachings is what He wants to see.
If the Lord really is calling me, there would be no hesitation in saying yes. I believe that His plans are what’s best for me. I will always follow Him.
We pray for everyone who need’s God grace and for everyone continuously following Him. Amen.

@Christian_Topics Wow, this song is really catchy I played it multiple times. This is true! We will rejoice when our lives are over because we will finally go home to be union with our God. There will be no more mourning, weeping or pain. Only love, peace and unending happiness remains.