Depression is another tactic of Satan.Jesus can lift that burden from your soul

Depression is another tactic of Satan. The Bible calls it a spirit of heaviness. I’ve watched Gods people sink into depression and struggle with finding victory over it. Before Christ I struggled with depression many times in the past, but thanks be unto God for his unspeakable gift. Jesus can lift that burden from your soul. Jesus can set you free. Jesus can give you victory over anxiety, stress, worry, overthinking, suicidal thoughts, self hatred, doubt and helplessness. Just one prayer can break that chain. Just a little bit of faith in the Lord can open the door for you to be free again. God change exchange your spirit of heaviness for a garment of praise. Hallelujah there is victory in the name of Jesus!!!

Kalvin Valentine Bell

Any mind sickness is a lie of the devil! That’s why it’s very important to know who you are in CHRIST!Demonic is spirit is afraid in the name of Jesus.

Caridad B. Monroe

Yes spiritually it can be hard work but I too have recieved such beautiful help from Jesus in overcoming my many battles. I am so happy and thankful for him

Rosie Willmott

Amen THANK YOU LORD JESUS CHRIST FOR EVERYTHING THAT YOU HAVE DONE TO HELP US IN JESUS NAME I PRAY

Susan Mousa

Amen. Have just walked through this, what a heavy cloud, just kept trusting and pressing in and holding on. Very rollercoastery, but so worth the ride to bring into virtue those promises of Christ

Destiny Ann Cabush