Despite the problems we face, what are you grateful for today?

I know everyone is having a hard time as we go on our daily lives, so let us all gather and be grateful for the blessing God has showered upon us despite the pandemic.

I am grateful for having a job despite the pandemic. It has been more than three months that I am just inside my home yet I am safe and we have food on our table. I am thankful that the Lord God is with me whenever I go on my daily life.

I am grateful that despite the pandemic, we are not running out of supply for basic needs…we are able to buy and eat what we want, we are able to spend holidays even if on tight budget, we are able to extend help to other people in the Philippines even if we are not that rich…and lastly I am grateful because all my family members are safe upon this pandemic…

1 Like

I am very much grateful for the Lord’s grace which is given to us freely. I know that I am really down as of the moment, nothing seems to be working for me and my family but by God’s amazing grace this too shall pass. Problems in life will always come, in any given time everything can be taken away from us, what sets us Christian apart is the grace of our Almighty father is endless. Because of this we should be thankful every single second of our life.

1 Like

I am so grateful for being a Dean’s Lister this semester despite this pandemic. It was a very hard semester for me and I cannot believe I endured it. I really thought I would get a low grade. I deeply thank the Lord for blessing me with strength and perseverance to reach my goal. I also thank the Lord for giving me another day to live and another day to spread God’s goodness.
Let us thank the Lord everyday of our lives. The Lord is always with us and He will always bless us. Believe and hope.

1 Like

Today, I am grateful for having a roof over my head, for being alive, for food on the table and supplies, for coming to work and somehow still able to earn and keep my job, for getting home safe and sound, for being healthy in the midst of this pandemic, for loving friends and family. I am grateful that God never fails to guide me, protect me and for his overflowing love for me and for everyone. I am grateful for everything He is doing for me right now. I am not just blessed, I am highly favoured.

1 Like

Very wonderful to see a lot of things people are grateful for despite the many problems in life! God bless you all! Better days are coming! :yellow_heart: