Did you receive Holy Spirit?

A prophet Is not without honor except in his own town, Jesus said to them among his relatives and in his own home and asked them, Did you receive the Holy Spirit when you believed I am the way and the truth and the life now, Jesus answered, the flesh counts for nothing” They answered, “No, we have not even heard that there is a Holy Spirit.” The Spirit gives life; The words I have spoken to you therefore encourage one another with these words they are full of the Spirit and life no one comes to the Father except through me. Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began call on him while he is near you seek the LORD while he may be found you will look for me where I go, you cannot come you hate my instruction casting my words behind you and will die in your sin. “This voice was for your benefit, Jesus said not mine. Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches. Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, once more said Jesus saying to them this is the way; walk in it. To the one who is victorious, I will give some of the hidden manna. I will also give that person a white stone with a new name written on it, known only to the one who receives it.

Revelation 2:17
1 Thessalonians 4:18
Psalm 50:17
John 14:6
John 6:63
Mark 6:4
Isaiah 55:6
John 17:5
John 8:21
Isaiah 30:21
John 12:30
Acts 19:2