Do all people who die as infants go to Heaven?

Do all people who die as infants go to Heaven? There are two types of people in the world, those that are of God and those that are NOT of God, correct? Can an infant be “not of God”? If so, would such an infant that dies simply cease to exist entirely? I used to believe that all babies go to Heaven when they die but I’ve read some verses that compel me to reconsider that belief. What do you believe?

Patrick Murray

Mat 19:13 Then were there brought unto him little children, that he should put his hands on them, and pray: and the disciples rebuked them.Mat 19:14 But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.

Stan Haynes

THUS SAYS THE LORD:"Let the truth be known regarding the innocent, My most precious gifts, My beloved little ones. When one of these little ones pass from your sight, grieve not, for they have returned home. Rather grieve for yourselves. For a preciou… See more

MaidservantOf YahuShua

Babies automatically go to heaven because they’re not old enough to know right from wrong. Jesus would never condemn an innocent child to hell…

Bobbie Weld