Do not fear, I will help you. Isaiah 41:13

For I, the Lord your God, hold your right hand and say to you: Do not fear, I will help you. Isaiah 41:13

Thank you Lord God for the never-ending help you offer us. Sometimes, we feel like we are not worthy of your help because of our since and evil ways but you still chose to love us and help us. Thank you Lord God!

I should always remember this bible verse everytime my anxiety attacks… I do have a lot of fears actually and I can’t elaborate them all, but to give you a hint: it is all about the future…for example: How long will I exist on earth? Will I be able to see my daughter’s success or I’ll die at early age? And a lot more…I should entrust to God everything, and let his will reign upon my life…

Big Amen @FaithinGod. Be assured, He is with you in whatever you face, in the turmoil and struggles, amidst the anxious thoughts and the worries of life. He is there, strengthening, helping, and He holds you in His hands. God is greater. He gives us the power to live courageously, boldly, fearlessly in this life, when many things that surround us would tell us to be afraid. His truth whispers strong and sure to the deepest core of our spirits.

Hello @FaithinGod As Christians, we have the power to overcome fear with the help of the Holy Spirit. Any changes or unknowns in life can be the fear cycle where we become overwhelmed and feel like giving up. God tells us to not fear because He is with us! He will give you the strength and power that you need to overcome fear and live in peace.