Do not grieve, for the joy of the LORD is your strength

A worker who does not need to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth. Shared with Public:

Be wise, make every effort to present yourself approved to God, an unashamed workman who accurately handles the word of truth my son, and bring joy to my heart, so that I can answer him who taunts me. Remind the believers of these things, avoid irreverent, empty chatter, which will only lead to more ungodliness, which succeeds only in leading the listeners to ruin charging them before God to avoid quarreling over words, the prudent see danger and take cover; but the simple keep going and pay the penalty: Nehemiah said, Do not forsake your friend or your father’s friend, and do not go to your brother’s house in the day of your calamity; better a neighbor nearby than a brother far away. This day is holy to our Lord. Do not grieve for the joy of the LORD is your strength.” I am the true bread that came down from heaven.“ Anyone who eats this bread will not die as your ancestors did. Go and enjoy choice food (even though they ate the manna) but will live forever and sweet drinks, Jesus answered her, “If you knew the gift of God and who it is that asks you for a drink, send some to those who have nothing prepared you would have asked him and he would have given you living water. Seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you. Today has enough trouble of its own for the Gentiles strive after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.
Proverbs 27:10-12
Nehemiah 8:10
John 6:58
John 4:10
Matthew 6:32-34