Do not harden your hearts as you did in the rebellion as has just been said: “Today, if you hear his voice, Hebrews 3:15

A worker who does not need to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth shares with the one that has knocked and knocked asking that it(TRUTH) be opened unto them!

The LORD gives sight to the blind,
He answered, the one who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil’s work. Is there anything of which one can say, “Look! This is something new”? It was here already, long ago; it was here before our time. “I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.” So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets. Indeed, none of you should suffer as a murderer or thief or wrongdoer, or even as a meddler for it is time for judgment to begin with the family of God; and if it begins with us, what will the outcome be for those who disobey the gospel of God? So if you suffer as a Christian, do not be ashamed, but glorify God that you bear that name. So I will very gladly spend for you everything I have and expend myself as well. If I love you more, will you love me less? Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another, for whoever loves others has fulfilled the law. Join together in following my example, brothers and sisters, and just as you have us as a model, keep your eyes on those who live as we do.“ He himself bore our sins” in his body on the cross, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; “by his wounds you have been healed.” For “you were like sheep going astray,” but now you have returned to the Shepherd and Overseer of your souls and again: “I will put My trust in Him.” And once again: “Here am I, and the children God has given Me.” Now since the children have flesh and blood, He too shared in their humanity, so that by His death He might destroy him who holds the power of death, that is, the devil, and free those who all their lives were held in slavery by their fear of death. I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd.

1 Peter 2:24,25
Hebrews 2:13-15
John 10:16
Ecclesiastes 1:10
Romans 13:8
2 Corinthians 12:15
Philippians 3:17
Matthew 7:12
Matthew 15:24
1 Peter 4:15-17
1 John 3:8