Do not lose hope. Keep moving forward

1 Like

@Jenny amen to this! Very timely! This is for me! In times like this we tend to stop, we easily get to lose hope, our faith is sinking… But if we believe that God is in control and God is watching over us, we’re growing strong. Let’s keep the faith! Keep on praying and move forward

Yes @Jenny!
Hope in God keeps us moving forward to a better place. Let us remember that God will bless us as we go on the journey of being one of His disciples. The good deeds we do everyday leads us to a better future.
Jeremiah 17:7 “Blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, and whose hope is the LORD.”

1 Like

@Jenny I want to share with you my learning experiences about this ‘’ Don’t lose hope! ". Sometimes we are losing hope because it’s either we are lack of trust in ourselves and in God. Other situations we lost hope because we are totally afraid into something. It is good when we said to ourself don’t lose hope because we tend to motivate ourself to move forward in our goals. And one of the greatest thing I’ve learned is that when you do it for yourself and family, someday you will know that losing hope will not help you to succeed. :blush:

Hello, dear @Jenny
Wise words! This is basically what God always tells us, don’t loose hope and keep moving forward. I interpret it like two things, hope as faith and moving forward as life. Because on the core, that’s the definition. So in that logic, don’t loose faith, keep living. Because both are interconnected. With God is the only way of living!
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.

Thank you for this. Lately, I have seen a lot of negativity in this world. It does not seem to stop. I almost lost faith, but thank you for reminding me. Our faith will be tested millions of times, what matters is that we focus on the positive end and the lessons we meet along the way.

This is so timely…Negative emotions mostly blur our vision and the more we focus on them, the deeper we go into how we feel and there comes anxiety and depression…We either get angry because things aren’t the way we want them to be, or get paralyzed by the fear of the worst possible outcome. But we have a choice either to move forward and end our agony or lose hope and stick to what we feel…I’ll better choose moving forward and not losing hope…:blush:

Problems will arise, but never doubt the power and love of Jesus Christ.