Do we need to think about what the will of God for our lives?

Do we need to think about what the will of God for our lives?

1 Like

I believe that God has plans for us. For me I see nothing wrong about thinking or discussing your future plans with God. It is nice when you are in tune with God as you live your life. But when things go out of hand, or things do not go as you planned it, stay calm and talk to Him and try to understand the whole situation. God knows what is best for us.

Hello, dear @FaithinGod
Yes of course. God’s will is unique to each and everyone, because they might or could be the same profession, but the way for you to accomplish is different. You could got there without knowing, but there are people who get lost on the way, so yes we constantly need to ask God if this is the right track. He always answers! And as a race, for example, we’ll only know we arrived to the goal when we get there.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.

Yes, I think we need to think about God’s will for us so that we can discern well in our journey. Every thing that is happening in our life is part of His plan for us whether it be the good or bad days. It is either a lesson or blessing. But at the end of the day, we are stepping closer into the person He created us to be.

1 Like

Yes! If life is to have meaning, and if God’s will is to be done, all of us have to accept who we are and what we are, give it back to God, and thank Him for the way He made us. What I am is God’s gift to me; what I do with it is my gift to Him and When you follow God’s will for your life, you can see how yesterday’s events prepared you for today’s challenges and tomorrow’s opportunities.

Hello @FaithinGod. Trying to discover your life purpose can be a stressful, overwhelming thing. It can seem like such a big, confusing, frustrating subject. You want to move forward, but you’re not sure how. You want to find your purpose, but you feel like you’re aimlessly wandering. But you can trust God to lead you where he wants you to go. As Psalm 23:2-3 says, "He leads me beside still waters. He restores my soul. He leads me in paths of righteousness for his name’s sake. You may feel confused, but God doesn’t.

1 Like