Do you believe a problem is a chance for you to do your best?

Do you believe a problem is a chance for you to do your best?

Yes I do believe! Everytime we encounter a problem, we should accept it with arms wide open. Why? Because it is a chance for us to grow spiritually. So instead of thinking negatively, try to do your best to solve the problem.

1 Like

Problem is set and served as a lessons in life. Problems is a sign that you’re alive. Usually Humanity has experiencing difficulties in our each of our daily lives might be problems from work, family, friends etc. occured everyday. In order to survived you must be strong and have a strong faith from God and always remember that we have all purpose why we are all created and destined to served and worship Him.

1 Like

Yes. For me, problems are there for us to improve ourselves. People may look at it as something dragging them down. But with God, nothing seems to drag us down. Problems will make us stronger if we look at it as a challenge rather than something ruining us.

1 Like

Hello, dear @Valerie
Of course a problem is an opportunity.
We may feel it as an impediment or a bother, but at times of pressure our minds are sharper and we think fast of solutions (even if they work or not).
If we think about it, a problem is something that has to be resolved right? So having a problem means looking and finding a solution, and in there we find out the lessons that will help us in the next chapter of our lives.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero

1 Like

Thank you all for sharing your thoughts on the matter. Stay blessed.

Yes, problems or trials are opportunities for a person to do his or her best and in the process be a better person.

One of the effects of trials is that it produces patience. With patience, we can live a happier life.

Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing. James 1:3-4

Problems that we experience is also a test of our faith and after we surpassed them, our faith have been purified like gold.

Job 23:10 - But he knoweth the way that I take: when he hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold.

According to Peter, a faith that have been tried is much more precious than gold.

That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ: I Peter 1:7

That is why whenever we experience trials, we have to count it with all joy.

My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; - James 1:2

1 Like