Do you believe man has a soul inside? And why?

I have met many people who told me that they do not believe man has soul…can you help me to explain better? Thank you!

Yes i believe the scripture, which says…Man is spirit, soul and body…
1 Thessalonians 5:23 New International Version (NIV)
23 May God himself, the God of peace, sanctify you through and through. May your whole spirit, soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Yes, i believe because the Bible says so. the soul is made up of Mind, intellect, emotion, will…we are the partner of God who is Love…in the love relationship fee will so important…

They have sensations and thoughts, desires and beliefs, and perform intentional actions. Souls are essential parts of human beings". According to a common Christian eschatology, when people die, their souls will be judged by God and determined to go to Heaven or to Hell.
Soul in the Bible. … Accordingly, the Hebrew word נֶ֫פֶשׁ‬, nephesh, although translated as “soul” in some older English Bibles, actually has a meaning closer to “living being”. Nephesh was rendered in the Septuagint as ψυχή (psūchê), the Greek word for soul.

“They have sensations and thoughts, desires and beliefs, and perform intentional actions”
Just wondering: wouldn’t those be called part of our depraved and sinful hearts?

Yes, because Bible tells us about this; and also we can infer this from our needs of love, hope and some other spiritual things.