Do you believe that all your sins have been literally physically blotted out by Christ Jesus?

Capture

To Christian believers: do you believe that all your sins have been literally physically blotted out by Christ Jesus?..

George Grant

Yes I do because it’s Jesus Christ who cleansed us as white as snow. Washed with the blood of the lamb the blood of Jesus Christ.

Mary Brannan

Thank you

Mary Brannan

Yes I do

Charles Tackett

Yes !

Morten Rod

Past / present and future

Morten Rod

How Can I Find Christ? By Rudolf Steiner - YouTube

Jeremy Watkins

So many people have trouble with that ? He is talking about salvation, there is only one sin that will keep you out of heaven, unbelief, you must accept Christ Jesus as your saviour to be saved, when we sin you do not get away with it, he will punish you, read about the life of King David, the soward never left his door for what he did, but he was still saved and went to heaven, he believed God, and confessed his sins to him, but he had to suffer down here for what he did, as all do when we sin, we get into heaven free, because Jesus paid for our sins on the cross, if we believe he did and accept him in our hearts, we change, our want too’s change, we obey him because we love him and because he first loved us, but we still sin, we will not be perfect till we go to heaven.

Sandra Thomas