Do You Believe That Jesus Christ Will Come Back?

Do You Believe That Jesus Christ Will Come Back?

Michael Barrett

1 Like

Yes, at the last Trump, after the tribulation, at the end of the world.

Jonathan Brown

On the fence I think he may have already

Joy Paynter

The Lord gave this message earlier today by the Holy Spirit. May those with eyes to see and ears to hear receive what the Spirit of the Lord is saying Yes, I Am Coming Back Walking The Earth Physically, Says The LordJan 4th 2023My beloved, I am returning to the earth physically, through you and every single one of my chosen Sons and Daughters who already know that it is not them that live, but I that live in them, AND every man, woman and child who I haven’t YET lifted out of the miry clayOh yes, I am coming back down to earth physically, through my glory carriers.Every day, I am coming down from heaven, mounted on a mighty angelic being, to rescue my people from deep waters. To lift them out of the miry clay. To give them the eyes to see and the ears to hear.I am the King of glory, and MY GLORY is coming upon the earth more and more and more through my chosen Sons and Daughters.My beloved, remember my words to you, you will do the same things I have done and even greater things. You will even be able to say to a mountain may you be lifted up and thrown into the sea, and if you have faith and don’t doubt it, IT WILL HAPPEN.My beloved child, as my presence manifests in the lives of more and more and more people, you, my chosen people and their friends, their families and people who do not know them, will begin comprehending that their eyes have not seen, their ears have not heard and their minds have not yet conceived what I, the Lord, the King of glory, are doing upon the earth. So, yes my beloved, I am coming back, walking the earth physically in the bodies of my chosen Sons and Daughters.

Paul Rouke

Yes, because Jesus says so… John 14:2-3 " In my Father’s house are many rooms. If it were not so, I wld have told you. I am going there and prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I WILL COME BACK and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am "

Rose Austria

There are a lot of Christians that are commenting, but how many are doing the will of God. How many are encouraging ppl to turn to God? How many are praying with ppl. How many are preparing for what is to come?Faith without works

Alesia Richmond

Yes most definitely and it’s probably happening soon the way this world is anymore.

Laura Deliman

Absolutely. And very soon

Tony Wynn

He already did

Shawn Zindonda

Yes I do believe he’s coming back

Eva Walker

Did you ever think , the only way to meet the Lord is to die , that’s why he has never left us , where does it say in human form , the only way is by soul your soul that’s why this human form don’t matter , race , religion, age anything else you could think of we are going to be accepted , how do I know I just do

Brendan Jones

Yes I know He will so we need to be ready cause we know not the hour. Surrender your life to Him and have a relationship with Him.

Alice Prevost