Do you believe that this corona virus spreading, will lead us closer to God?

For me, I think it depends on how the person sees the situation. Others may have a stronger relationship with God by praying and talking to Him all the time. But there are others who may get mad about the situation and rebel. It really just depends on the person’s point of view.

1 Like

For most of us this is a wake up call from God to strengthen more our faith unto him. All of us are praying for these pandemic virus to end, while others are sitting down there waiting that this virus will end without praying. Therefore, it is up to you and your relatioship with God.

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

Well in the Bible in It speaks about the illness that are showing the signs of the last days.

2 Likes

I’ve been believing the last days are among us. I had a vision of Jesus and he will be here within ten years. I have a friend who deeply believes the same. I pray that it does bring people closer to God and that it awakens people.

2 Likes

Yes, humans as we go in any tough situations, we quickly changed our mind, our character in order for us to survive.There is saying, survival of the fittest. All we can do is ask for God’s help without him, we are nothing. During this pandemic we can’t do anything but just continue looking for God’s answer and ask for protection.

Be safe.

Hello, dear @zayn22
I don’t kown, logic says to me that people will really take this situation and learn that we need God in our lives and that he’s the truly way, but I fear that people will only pray to God during the quarantine and as soon its over they restart their wrongdoing. I really hope we can learn from this, so it doesn’t happen again, or at least in less magnitude.