Do you believe that you will be unified with your pets in heaven? Do animals have a soul or not?

Screenshot 2022-12-21 215757

Do you believe that you will be unified with your pets in heaven?
Do animals have a soul or not?

Cindi De

Hmm it’s interesting. I’m wouldn’t count on them have souls like us… We are very unique and have the breathe of life. Pets and animals on the other hand are created beings with instinct as I understand. But a good teacher once shared “why wouldn’t he have our loved pets in heaven?” It’s not a bad thing and there are clearly going to be animals of all sorts and why wouldn’t there be all our pets too?

Cristiano Balacco

Animals do not have souls. Animals cannot repent. Besides if you are in heaven forever to praise God, when will you have time for a pet?

Eddie L. Crishom Jr.

I believe God has a place for animals.My lovely dog died and months later I had a dream she was in a peaceful place. The Bible does not give any explicit teaching on whether pets/animals have “souls” or whether pets/animals will be in heaven.A factor to consider regarding whether pets will be in heaven is that animals are a part of God’s creative process in Genesis. God created the animals and said they were good (Genesis 1:25). Therefore, there is no reason why there could not be pets / animals on the new earth (Revelation 21:1). There will most definitely be animals during the millennial kingdom (Isaiah 11:6; 65:25). It is impossible to say definitively whether some of these animals might be the pets we had while here on earth. We do know that God is just and that when we get to heaven we will find ourselves in complete agreement with His decision on this issue, whatever it may be.

Zoraida Ortiz

He breathed the breath of life into all creatures. The lion will lay down with the sheep

Ron Keener

Scripture says that animals were created as “nefesh” meaning living souls. It also says all of creation is waiting to be released from the bondage of decay. Animals are part of all creation. Yes, I fully expect to see my fur babies in heaven.

Micki Shilvock

I am an Animist as well as a Christian and I do believe that animals go to heaven along with us, I believe that all living things have souls and the same spiritual essence that we do. Hell people have gone to heaven and seen animals there.

Brian Kirkley Smith

Yes in a certain translation in genesis 1 or 2 it says that all animals have a soul. I heard 2 accounts of ppl dying and going to heaven and they were met by their dog. One guy said he could talk to his dog telepathically

Joy Paynter

I’m not sure if I would want to have all my pets in Heaven with me. I’ve had a lot of pets in my lifetime. What would I do with them? They would be a distraction for me.

Mikell Davis

I use to think animals didn’t have souls but life has taught me other wise they have the capacity to love they grieve they even know when they have done something wrong will they be in heaven like some big dog park I don’t know we do know that the lion and the lamb will lay down together so there are animals in heaven can’t wait to see how about you

Alan Estes

This is what I would like to know. What is the focus on getting to heaven. Is it to worship God or to be united with your pet. Your pet didn’t die for your sins. Your pet did not play any part in your salvation.

Eddie L. Crishom Jr.

Years ago I did an interview with a guy who said he had been to Heaven. I asked him “are there dogs there?” He replied “yes but they don’t bark or bite they just say “Praise the Lord.”’ I thought that was ridiculous and then about a year ago I remembered that verse “Let everything that hath breath praise the Lord” and I thought “WOW!”

Tim Berends