Do you believe when i say he loving us?

Message from Orlando Mercado

When we go down on our knees

And we talk to him about everything he knows.

Today you will realize he loving us.

Do you believe when i say he loving us.

You should try,

You should try

The time is at hands

He loving us.

When i say he die for us.

He loving us.

When i say he rose for you

He loving us.

The time is at hands

The time is at hands

Christ is coming back again…

4 Likes

I love this. Despite our sins, our daily wrongdoings, the Lord God still, and will always love us. He died on the cross for our sins, we did nothing right, but he still saw our worth, He died for us despite our flaws. How loving indeed our Lord God is. When all of the people in the world rejected us, betrayed us, and looked down on us, the Lord God still and always did see our worth. Forgive us, Lord God for our trespasses. How blessed and grateful we are for having You.

Thank you for this reflection! God created us in His image and likeness. He knows every bit of us. We are part of His plan in this world. He already knows our sins before we do it still, He loves us despite of our sinful nature. There are times that we may feel unworthy or unqualified but God qualifies the called. He loves us yesterday, today and forever. ‘His steadfast love endures forever.’ Psalm 136:1 :two_hearts:

Most of us or all of us are familiar with the concept of unconditional love: a love that is constant and unfailing no matter what. God wants us to know how much He loves us and that His love is based on His mercy and grace rather than our actions… (Ephesians 2:8-9, Ephesians 3:17-19). This means that, as followers of Jesus, we can never lose God’s love no matter what and how sinful we are.

I believe 100% that Jesus Christ loves me so much, without even a single doubt. After what I’ve been through in life, after being there when no one else was, and to top all of it, after giving everything to me even His own unblemished life. What’s marvelous is that He gave all of it to me who is such an unlovable person, and He never asked for us to pay Him back, as simple as believing Him is enough. If that is not love then what would it be.

You Are My King
By: Chris Tomlin

Amazing love how can it be?
That my king would die for me
Amazing love I know its true
Its my joy to honor you
In all I do
I honor you

1 Like

This is wonderful! Nothing beats the amazing love of the Lord God for us! We sin everyday, we hurt other people, did bad, but still He continued to love us, and even died for us. How blessed we are for having such an amazing God, with an amazing heart that loves us all. :yellow_heart:

1 Like

HELLO everyone, i was blessed that i know that GOD has died on the cross for me. the redemption i have received through the blood of Jesus is something that i should be thankful for. i am a sinner and i strongly believed that GOD has a plan for me because he loves me… Jesus love was really unconditional. he loves his creation, he loves the sinners, he loves everyone… maybe, all we have to do is believed in him, ask forgiveness, and accept him as our GOD and Savior.

1 Like

Yes, God Love us First. In my past replies in this community i always says that, God is waiting on us. He is everywhere. He will remove all the things that he think that it is not good for us.
Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

@faithpixel I do believe. He proved it to me and to us when he declares in Hebrews 9:28 | NIV So Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him. Imagine those kind-hearted did by God, I am ashamed with Him because I am a sinner. But I am not ashamed as his disciple to His Gospel to everyone. He already showed to everybody how He loving us so much.

Wrote to God:
"I want to thank you for unmeasured sacrifices you have done to us. We owe you for showing to us your creations and to experience living in the wondeful world you created. Although there are lot of changes happening we still seen those goodness around us that even Satan cannot steal to us. Thank you Lord. " Amen.

Hello, dear @faithpixel account
Lovely lovely read! I have always found happiness and a heartwarming feeling when thinking about God love, because it’s one of those things that you can be 100% sure all the time. People in your life come and go, but God will always be for you.
You made me remember this:
“Deuteronomy 7:9 Know therefore that the Lord your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commandments.”
We must try to love God as much as he loves us!
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero

Yes I believe in Jesus since I believe in Him as my personal savior He show his love to us by taking all our sin because we are sinners and no hope for us but God gave his son to crucified to the cross to save us from eternal death thats the greatest love of all. Thank you Jesus for your love endures forever.

@faithpixel I really like this. God is always with us especially during the times of hardship, pain, and doubt. No matter what you are going through, He is always there to give you strength in everything. God made us in His own image and blessed us with everything we need. I thank God everyday!

The greatest expression of God’s love is communicated to us in John 3:16: “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.”

God love us. He shows mercy and kindness to all. He demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. He has always love us in ways we cannot see. We just have to walk in faith and trust that he has already worked out everything in our lives.

Hello there, @bosch! Our Lord God is indeed very loving! We sin every day yet here He is, willing to forgive us and accept us despite everything! Jesus Christ died for us, He believes that we are worth dying for! How amazing our God is! :yellow_heart:

I agree with you Sir @Luis_Ruiz… There is no perfect people that exist because we all fail but God’s love for us is bigger than our mistakes and he loves imperfect people.There is nothing we can do to make God love us more and there is nothing we can do to make God love us less. God bless Sir!:blush: