Do you feel graceful today? If yes, would you like to share what makes you feel graceful?

Come on~share your grace with others~

I feel so graceful these days…I feel like i became the true believer of the Bible, before i think i don’t believe what bible says about trinity… i understood trinity with my logical mind…
but
the truth is God is One but existing as three persons…i can’t understand this fully but that is …now is what bible says…So when i start to believe just what the bible says now i am in different level really experiencing God, the father, Jesus and the Holy Spirit as the real separate persons…Wow Christian life is all about Faith…Believing the Bible…

Amen, yes i am graceful because I met GOD

yes, i feel graceful, for when i do not know my situation, God answered me in my prayer.

Yes, today is a day full of grace for me.Because, last night I talked a lot with my husband.I opened my heart to him, and told him all the pressure and difficulties in my heart.He listened patiently and gave me great comfort and encouragement.Today, we agree to start a new life with a new attitude.