Do you feel that God loves you?

1 Like

Yes, I feel. I really experienced the love of God. Surely the love of cross is greatest. But after the salvation, the love of God is always with me.

it is very hard to feel that.

I know God loves me, but itā€™s hard to actually feel it. I donā€™t feel Godā€™s love all the time, but I do believe in my heart that it is my problem, that my life is not mature enough.

Yes, very much and deeply. I have received so much blessings from God, especially my son I am so joyful as I see he grows each day.

Yes, I do. I feel Godā€™s love for me. He always endures me and forgives my sins against him and other people. Without his love, I think I canā€™t live a day. His love for us is unimaginable.

yesļ¼ŒGod give his only son to me that is the biggest loveļ¼Œand also he leading me everydayļ¼

gratia1010

Yes. In fact, my understanding of just exactly how much God loves me grows daily.

How do I get this? I read and read and read the Bible. When I find sin in my life and it always grieves me now, since God is indwelling, and I turn to Him to ask forgiveness and HELP to be more righteous and not to grieve Him, I realize how much He loves me. Because itā€™s guaranteed by Him, God, the author and creator of all that is. He saved me. I didnā€™t save myself. Therefore it is a constantly deepening understanding that here I am this wretch, yet God loved me (and you) so much He sent His most precious Son to DIE for me to save me!

Cinderella has nothing on this!

good answering.

1 Like

Sometimes i feel but i never go by feeling but by the truth that ā€œGod loves meā€.

1 Like

Yes, I feel the love of God, and it is real ! Through the love of cross, I could have firm faith that God love me, even gave me one and only son. When I read bible, I could understand more his love. And in my life, I experience the guidance of God.

1 Like

Yes, I really feel that God loves me. Although I canā€™t feel his love directly, my soul already knows that.

1 Like

Yes, I can feel Godā€™s love for me, especially when I read the bible. I read in scripture that God has chosen us in Christ. The love that God has shown us in Christ is love that cannot be separated. I also read that Jesus told people that he did not lose one of the things the father gave him. Whenever I see such words, my heart is very moved. It is a happy thing to feel oneself involved in the loving relationship between father and son. At the same time, I thank the holy spirit for leading and protecting us.

1 Like

Yes. God absolutely loves you. Do you know that? Itā€™s hard to get our mind around, but it is true. He loves you. This is where the faith journey starts: understanding that God loves you. If you do not have an assurance of Godā€™s love, your faith journey will not last long. There is no force more powerful than the love our heavenly Father has for us, his children. His love can move mountains, stop the roaring seas, heal broken bones and wounded hearts, transform lives, and set free those held captive by sin and shame. So great is his love for you and me that he sent his only Son to die that we might live through him.

i love scrolling up topics here. And i have this one.

And its a BIG YES! He loves me more that i never know. He always there for me guiding me and molding throughout my life. Even though i am a sinner still he bless me more than enough everyday. If i need him he is using other people to give me comfort i know that. God is so Love the world i know that. And Everybody must know that.

Yeah I feel it everyday in my life it start when I accept Him as my personal savior my author of my life. God love is so wonderful the greatest love above all.
John 3:16, reads: ā€œFor God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

@gratia1010 When I accepted God to take control of my life. I began to see how his love works. I may not see him nor feel his presence, but I do know that he is always with me.
In pain, dark times, good times and even during this pandemic.
Of course, there will be times that we will question his plans for us, we will have doubts and confusion. But look around us, look at all the blessings he has given usā€“family, friendship, love, warm home, healthy body, and that we are safe and alive and still surviving despite all the hardships and pain. He never abandon us. There are lots of reasons to be thankful everyday to God. Those blessings are his ways of making us experience his unconditional love to us. We just have to open our hearts and minds to him.

SO SO MUCH! I have lived life before the wrong way. I believed in Him but I did not care nor did I think it matters. Back then, my life was full of hate, anger, regret, bad decisions, fights, and a whole lot of self-hate. I did not obey God, but wow, He never left my side. Despite my wrong decisions, every time I fall, He is there to catch me. As I grew older, I realized what has happened in my life. When I accepted Him as my Lord and Savior and lived life by His word, everything changed. I started to see my own worth, I have become a new person! A better person! Before, one problem and Iā€™m done. But today, no matter how many problems, struggles, worries, battles, etc life throws at me, it will not crush me and drag me down because I know God is with me.
He saved me when I thought I cannot be saved.
He loved me when I thought I was not worth loving for.
He sacrificed for me when I thought I was not worth any effort.
He died for me when I thought my life had no purpose.
Every person that has seen my worst self left me. But God never did.
He made me realize that there is more to life. He opened my eyes and heart to the greatness of the world. At times when every one degrades and drags me down, He lifts my spirit up and stayed with me every step of the journey.
GODā€™S LOVE IS BREATHTAKING. I HAVE NEVER FELT SO LOVED AND CARED FOR MY WHOLE LIFE! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :pray: :heart:

Yes! I know that God loves me ever since I was in my motherā€™s womb. He knows every little thing about me. His unconditional love never fails!
Romans 8:38-39 ā€œFor I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.ā€

John 3:16 answers and ends that question. But that is the obvious answer, for me I can feel that God loves me so much because even if it already hurts, He is willing to do it because of love. I cannot count how many times I failed God and eventually moved away from His presence. Many times I chose to live life not thinking that God is watching over me, I have been like the prodigal son. But God never gave up on me, He allowed painful events to happen in my life just to make me realize I needed Him. I know that while Iā€™m in that painful situation, He is also crying in heaven, and yet because He loves me dearly, He closed His eyes and let me go through the pain. Thatā€™s why I know and I feel God loves me.