Do you feel the love?

Hello, dear friends,
Today I was reading some passages on the Bible about love and family. And I loved this one:
"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.” – 1 Corinthians 13:4-8
I think it’s awesome to think about it, what kind of love we have in our life? Family, friends, couple, a lot of kinds. But imagine all of that, but by the level in which our Father loves us, as omnipotent as he is, just like that is the love he has for us.
So my question is, do you feel the love of God?
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero

You feel the love of your family or friends when you’re truelly give them the love that they want to feel . However there’s this what they called forbidden love, but I know love wins. As what jesus thought us how to love and be loved. The love of God must be served as an example to love other people.

1 Like

I feel the love today.
We just need to be more aware that God’s love is new every morning.

Today, I received lots of favor from God and men.
Everytime I received God’s favor, personally I felt more the tangible love of God in my life.

Even if it is just a small favor but big impact in my life and encountering God.

Today I read Deuteronomy 7-8. It reminds me about how valuable I am to God.

And one of the verse that highlighted to me is Deuteronomy 7:8
but it is because the LORD loves you and is keeping the oath that he swore to your fathers, that the LORD has brought you out with a mighty hand and redeemed you from the house of slavery, from the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt.

After all the wonderful blessings and promises in Deuteronomy 7-8, God did it and will do it again to my life because HE SIMPLY LOVES ME.

1 Like

VERY MUCH! :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart: All the time! Even at times, I feel like I don’t deserve love, God proves me wrong and makes me feel so loved.

plus, that’s one of my fave Bible verses hihi

1 Like

Hi ! @Luis_Ruiz
Yes I do ! It took me awhile to realize but ever since the day that I am brought up into this world, Love has never left my side.
God’s love is so vast that sometimes we misunderstood it. I don’t know about yours, but with me, everytime I look back of what kind of life I had, I can really see how He loved me and still loves me upto today. I think for me it’s a matter of how we want to see it because it’s just there. If only we stop putting standards of what love should be, then we’ll see that even in a very simple and small thing there is love.