Do You Follow The Ten Commandments?

Capture
Do You Follow The Ten Commandments?

Robert James Sanders

No I follow Jesus Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

Che Scott

Okay let me make this clear to everybody because I’m ordaining ministry. We have the old covenant and a new covenant. The old promise and a new promise. We are under 752 laws of God. So just because we accept Jesus in our life and Jesus sacrifice himself for our sins does that mean that we can have sex with animals we can have men can have sex with men women have sex with women you can have sex with your own child we are under all these laws all 752 laws. Do animal sacrifices no more because Jesus was a true Lamb of God. The New covenant is the new promise that God gave us by accepting Jesus in our lives we become the body of Christ. So yes we are under the ten commandments plus another 742 commandments of God

Rick Hunter

We all try. Jesus said that if we even look at someone with anger in our heart, we have committed murder. We cannot earn our salvation through obedience to the law. “We are saved by grace (unearned favor), through faith *(belief in Jesus Christ as Savior). It is not of ourselves, it is the gift of God, lest any man boast.” Ephesians 2:8-9.

Sarah Carson

It’s impossible for anybody to keep the full law.

Peggie Adamson

“You are not under law, but under grace.” Romans 6:14.

Sarah Carson

as good as I can, but I know I mess up often. so I’m grateful for Jesus Christ and his gift in the cross. thank you for taking my sin Jesus, so when I do mess up, I know you’ve got my back and will restore my repentant heart.

Lula Matlock

You should always follow the ten commandments. Doesn’t mean you’re going to be perfect. Jesus died for your sins but expects you to try.

Steven Erickson