Do you have any sufferings now? How would you overcome the suffering?

Try to get the answer through the Bible~

1 Like

yes, i suffered a lot in God’s purpose. it is very hard for me to understand God’s purpose. I asked but got no answering. Finally, i received God’s words of Jeremish " i know you, i know you, before you in your mother’s womb." i feel peace now.

Yes, I am going through the difficulties of the pastoral life, that is, I was hurt from a sister.I was sad about it , but lately I’ve been praying to repent of my self-righteousness.I confess to God from my heart, asking him to forgive me for not forgiving people’s sins, and I really feel the change in my heart.

Actually I am in difficult situation now. Through praying, listen the words of God, I could gain grace from God, I could trust God and look the path of Jesus Christ.

Genesis 50:19-21
Romans 8:28
Psalm 22
Job 9:33

Also, I recommend this book:
https://www.christianbook.com/the-problem-of-pain/c-s-lewis/9780060652968/pd/2969X?event=AFF&p=1011693&

By the power of God’s Word, i believe when i am weak the power of Christ work in me at best, so i am glad to boast in my weaknesses so that the power of Christ may reveled through me.