Do you have insurance before God?

This morning, I was at the Supermarket with my mouth guard :mask: :mask: and all the protocol to follow, and I heard a loud bang and noises like a couple of things had broken.
Curiously I walked towards the sound and saw some people talking and looking back and pointing to the end of the hall.
I walked down that corridor, I saw that a young woman had hit a shelf with her cart and many things had fallen to the ground and therefore were broken. She was kneeling on the floor with much embarrassment, desperately trying to clean up.
I felt very sorry, to see that many were standing at her looking at her without doing anything to help her …
So I went and got down next to her and told her not to worry about her and started helping her pick up the broken things.
After a little while, the supermarket manager came to the place, he also crouched next to us and said to the young woman:

• Stay calm, leave everything as it is, we are going to clean this up. "
    The red-faced young woman with great shame told him:
  • “I need to pay for all of this first.”
    The manager smiled, helped her to stand up, and said:
  • We have insurance for all this, you don’t have to pay anything "…
    If you took the time to read it, I’d like you to give me a minute.
    Wherever you are, close your eyes, and imagine God doing the same for you, picking up the pieces of your broken heart from all the blows that life has given you or perhaps from the bad decisions you made at a given moment. they have left you wounded …
    It doesn’t matter, don’t worry because God will heal all your wounds. He wants to heal you!
    He wants to take care of your soul!
    We also have insurance before God and his name is GRACE! Which means unmerited favor.
    Even though we don’t deserve it
    Only his GRACE will sustain us!
    :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands:
    If you got here, have faith that everything will be fine.
    Someone somewhere needs to read this.
    I did it because I was reminded of how God picked up each of my broken pieces and is rebuilding me.
    The Lord bless you !!!
    :pray:t2: :pray:t2: :pray:t2: :pray:t2: :pray:t2: :pray:t2: :pray:t2: