Do you have the experience of Jealousy? How did you overcome your jealousy?

Jealousy is a powerful force, when it comes to me, how to have patience and self control?

Being jealous indicates that we are not satisfied with what God has given us. The Bible tells us to be content with what we have, for God will never fail or forsake us. In order to combat jealousy, we need to become more like Jesus and less like ourselves. We can get to know Him through Bible study, prayer, and fellowship with mature believers. As we learn how to serve others instead of ourselves, our hearts will begin to change. “Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will”.

yes i have this kind of experience. When i understand how precious of me in God’s eyes through the bible study of topic of creation, the feeling decline in me. I can admire the advantage of others in the same time don’t look down myself.

First, it’s important to know jealousy is sin. So whenever I find I am jealous of someone, I will ask God to forgive me and help me not to commit this sin again. Then I would start to count on every grace I have received from God. My heart would be joyful again oh God actually loves me so much, not less than that person at all : ) Last, be grateful for that person because he/she is my brother/sister, whatever he/she gains is my gain. Let’s rejoice together.