Do you know Apostle Paul? Do you like hime?

Apo.tle Paul is a great believer of JC.

He was a such a great disciple! I like him.

Sure. Paul is my hero.

I respect Paul. Through him, the gospel was also deeply conveyed to the Gentiles. He experienced many difficulties and hardships in his life, but through him many became acquainted with God.

Yes. I like him. He wrote so many letters in New Testament. And he gave a lot of important lessons to christians.

I know Apostle Paul. He is a great apostle. He has big change and understand the gospel very deep. I hope that I can have the heart of Apostle Paul.

Romans 1:1 Paul, a servant of Christ Jesus, called to be an apostle and set apart for the Gospel of God

Apostle Paul-­‐who is he?

He is, at once, an amazing person. He authored more than a half of the New Testament and pioneered numerous churches throughout Asia Minor and Europe. When he was moving from one city to another, he sent letters to teach and encourage the young Christians in the matters of faith in his pioneered churches.And his letters were so powerful and profound that his words have come to occupy the universal history, and forming a core of the Holy Scripture.

Yes. I know him. I like him. He is so great. He has great faith and understanding about the gospel.

Yes, I know him. I learned his three times missionary Journey. After that I like him better. He is so passionate and bold to the gospel.

Yes, I really like the apostle Paul. He has a very strong self-consciousness in him. Romans 1:1
Paul, a servant of Christ Jesus,called to be an apostle and set apart fot the Gospel of God.
He have a humble heart to be a servant and have Fiery heart ot preach Gospel.
He experienced many tribulations, but did not change the preaching of Jesus Christ and the kingdom of God.
He also wrote Paul’s letter, strong brother. He has a very deep conviction in the gospel that the angels should preach the difference between the gospel and my preaching and should also be cursed.
It is worth learning that Paul constantly explores churches, establishes churches, and makes money to support the church.

No, I can’t know the Apostle Paul, since he has gone on to glory. But I can know what the Apostle Paul wrote in the Bible, in the New Testament.
Paul was the author of these following books in the New Testament:
Romans, 1 Corinthians, 2 Corinthians, Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, 1 Thessalonians, 2 Thessalonians, 1 Timothy, 2 Timothy, Titus, Philemon.

By reading them, one finds out more about Christ than about Paul. How old is Paul? What did he look like? What did he do in his “spare time”? Basically, he poured himself out like “a drink offering” in his constant efforts to spread the saving Gospel of Christ and to follow up after to help new Christians learn and grow, even while chained up and isolated. Paul said that all he gained as a Pharisee of Pharisees was nothing to him, he counts it all loss for the Gospel of Christ.

Yeah, I love him.
I think he is a person all of us should know.
You can read some books or watch a movie.