Do you like christian education? what ages do you like to teach?

In this fallen world, education is very important. If we can not teach our children according to Bible, our generation will be affected by this world.

I think Christian should know the real world, so that we can do mission in the world.

1 Like

Amen. Jesus said we should become the light and salt for the world.

Yes, I like. Especially 6-8 ages.

I think it should be really careful.

What kind of Christian education do you like, unschooling or schooling?

As soon as possible

Deuteronomy 6:4-9 Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Write them on the doorframes of your houses and on your gates.

Yes. I like christian education. Eduction is important and christian eduction is also important. I like around 6-7 ys old.

I served as Sunday School teachers in the last year. It’s a wonderful time to stay with kids, they are just 5-8 years old. To teach the second generation is a great responsibility. Our faith needs to be delivered to the second generation.

I’m a Christian. I still don’t enter into the marriage. If I have children in the future, I will give them christian education from their birth. I will reading Bible to them, pray for them, and dedicate them to our Father God. We all know Jews has a very successful education. We are spiritual Jews.

Each period is very important for a christian, I would like teach adult, even though it little bit hard.

Yes. Christian education is very important. I like the ages around 2-4 ages.

For christian education, I like ages around 6. christian education is essential for the kids

I am interested in Children education. It is interesting and important to know children development and treat them in a right way. It is also important to guide them to know the truth when they are young.
I would like to teach children 3-5 years old.

Yes, I like it.
I love children. They are pure and lovely and they are the hope of the future. Helping them to know truth and God is important.
I would like to teach 3-5 year old children.

Yes, you are right, if we don’t teach our kids to follow Jesus, the world will teaches them not.
So christian education is required. I like to teach around ten years old.